Wednesday, January 12, 2011

LAWRENCE on Facebook is back with some information on the property Jo lived at..

Lawrence and FB unhappy with 'copy and paste'. Anyone who has followed the McCann case from the beginning will be aware of information that over time has been deleted. This case has become High profile and any small detail once deleted cannot be returned and 'copy and paste' for future use may become valuable details.

The McCanns files are copy and paste but are the 'Bible' to the investigation..where would we be without them?

Anyone who thinks the killer in this day and age would not post on FB , forums and blogs, is a fool..ALL information may fit a piece of the puzzle and should be shared, what may be missed on one blog may well be picked up on another...copy and paste without 'copyright' is not a crime...Murder on the other hand is....warmest regards, the Queen of Copy and paste.

PS. A simple solution, those who do not like a blog simply do not read it.


------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh dear. Copy & paste blogger "SteelMagnolia", who obviously reads here but is she also one of the posters?, has pasted my Googlemaps streetviews from this thread.

http://steelmagnolia-gossips.blogspot.com/2011/01/jo-yeates-google-maps-of-property.html

Unfortunately she had a brain fart and added her own smelly insight:

"Information supplied by Lawrence on FB who claims to be the window cleaner...I do hope the police are checking him out, he seems to have a lot of knowledge and may be what he says he is the 'window cleaner'...BUT all the same the killer may well be posting on FB as he or she knows the police are interested in Jo' friends on her FB. Truly chilling thought..."

@SteelMagnolia

The Googlemaps were supplied by me, the admin of this site. They are in the public domain.

The comments and questions were my own.

Lawrence last worked in Clifton over half a decade ago and now lives far away. He has provided some info on the buildings that many hundreds of service providers and tenants over the years would also know. But it's Lawrence that eloquently and kindly helped paint a better picture for us armchair sleuths here on this page, and we are grateful to him.

And your comment about the police and Facebook doesn't make any kind of sense at all.
I happen to believe lawrence is a genuine guy, me and him have been inboxing, I think he genuinely wants to help out with the case, and his main concern is not to waste the police time, he has gave me an incredible insight into the 2 buildings and is a valuable member of the group, steel magnolia is clearly out to cause trouble




Lawrence



  • @admin

    in light of this I would like you to remove me from the group, and all posts. I have made myself known to the police and they have complete contact details if they need anything more, though I doubt that they will.

    I have tried to give a clearer picture to you all, and also tried to sway the police into thoroughly eliminating 22 from their enquiries. I don't think that I have anything further to add, however if you do have specific questions I am happy to answer them via pm.

    It is alarming how quickly things are picked up on and run with, as we have seen with cj in recent weeks.

    As elle has said I am keen not to get under the feet of the police who have plenty of stuff on their plate at the moment, so throwing another potential suspect into the ring is certainly counter productive.

    My prayers are with j's family. I hope they have a swift conclusion to these deeply tragic events and are able to continue with their lives in peace.

    44 canynge road has always had a corner of my mind as a warm bright civilised and pleasant home, I sincerely wish them all the very best for the future.
    L










  • lawrence admin wasnt having a go at you, someone has made a link about you










  • Lawrence
    i understand, but I have vented my spleen well enough, and as I say got my opinion to the right place. I am sure that the police have had a chance to browse these threads, so what I wanted to achieve has been done.

    time to resume a low profile. Besides in reality it is a betrayal of trust for me to continue to discuss a customer in this way. Not something I would do normally but under the circumstances I felt the need to.

    ciao for now










  • lawrence Im really glad you came to the group, you taught me a lot










  • Lawrence try not to worry too much. It looks like a crappy blog anyway, and I am sure that she will move on quickly to something else soon.

    Admin- how did you come across that blog?










  • Yes Lawrence, I can completely understand you.










  • Joanna Yeates - discussion of the case
    @Lawrence

    I most certainly understand your anxiety, hence my preemptive fuming.

    But I thought it's a better call to make it known here that you're being maligned (albeit by an idiot) than to keep it to myself.

    I also understand your loyalty to your previous clients at 44 Canynge, and you have said nothing but good things about them and the building. In fact, in the light of what's been said in the Hardyman topic, it's a pity that you removed your lovely posts about the nature of Mr Hardyman.

    I won't be removing you or your posts. You are welcome to do it yourself, but I'd rather you didn't. Your call obviously.

    Many of us really appreciate you coming on here, and your candour.


    I was doing a Google search on past 24 hour references to this page. I do a lot of googling on things I'm interested in. But I've come across her blogs before and noted that she's a messy copy & paste blogger, obsessive but without much sense or critical thinking ability.










  • Vicki
    Yes, I had a look and it doesnt look like a particularly good blog....just someone who is the Queen of copy and pasting!
    Hace 5 minutos







  • deffinatly seven flats

    2 basement
    1 ground
    2st floor
    2 top
    Hace 12 horas







  • Hi guys, just joining the discussion, very interesting...Used to live in Bristol and in a roundabout way had a friend who once lived in that building, although in a different flat. She says there was an internal staircase linking all the floors, left over from the original building which had to be kept when the house was converted, which would give access to Jo's flat. Can anyone confirm?
    Hace 6 horas























  • Lawrence
    There is a single huge staircase that runs up the middle of the building. The two basement flats are completely isolated from one another as well as the rest of the building.
    Hace 6 horas























  • Bud
    Thanks Lawrence, longwayto go on this one I believe, good to have you on board, I think for you and I who have worked in and love that area we want to try, just try, to do something that might help, eh? Cheers, mate. ps don't mention me to Ms Pryce, she'll have a "tizzy" ;)
    Hace 6 horas























  • Lawrence
    Blimey, you may have me at a dis advantage here, I know several ms pryce in bristol. are you the bud. as in l,s bud
    Hace 6 horas























  • Bud
    Admin will bollock us for chatting on here so briefly; I know Lynsay and her sister Rachel(?) from a long time ago. Please send me a PM on Fb if you wish to discuss any old Clifton gossip rather than on this Page. Cheers mate!

    Regarding 44 Canynge Road, a question was asked - and I'm not sure answered - if there was any cellar or lower storage or access, effectively below the Garden Flats.

    Regarding terminolgy it is safe to say that NO-ONE in Clifton Village would call a flat a Basement Flat, they are only ever Garden Flats, aykay yaaaaah! ;)
    Hace 6 horas























  • Lawrence
    there is no sub basement at 44.

    well remembered
    Hace 6 horas























  • Carly
    Forgive me for being a bit dizzy, but does that mean the only way in and out of her flat was def only through the front door then? I thought in those houses the main staircase went all the way down because of servants access etc from when they were first built?
    Hace 5 horas























  • Bud
    @ Carly - No.

    I have asked the question on this Page but received no answer "Is there a rear entrance to the flat for example french windows off the lounge ? "
    Hace 5 horas























  • Mair
    Carly - the basement flat in which J and G lived had a separate entrance at the side but no idea whether there were any French windows
    Hace 5 horas























  • Lawrence
    the only way in and out is through the front door, there is no other access. Other than open windows, and given the recent temps I doubt if they were open.

    There are no french windows
    Hace 5 horas























  • Bud
    Thanks Lawrence. Just been Google Earth-ing and unfortunately the angle is unhelpful, is it possible to walk all the way around the building on the outside and thus exit the Garden Flat, turn left, circumnavigate the building anti-clockwise, keeping the building on one's left, round the back and arrive at the main car park, and eventually the main entrance? On most pictures we have seen looking down the "alley" all we see is what looks like a wooden fence or shed.
    Hace 5 horas























  • Matt
    There was an article on how the tennents who lived in the flat that Joanna lived in would need to go outside and around to the entrance hall on the opposite side of the building to gain access to their mail etc. i. e. mail box.
    Hace 5 horas























  • Bud
    Tenants. "need"; Yes. But see Topic "Front door"
    Hace 5 horas























  • Lawrence
    it is possible to walk around the entire building, as you say left at j's flat and follow the path around the back and past the parking area, past the front door, through a rose arch and across the lawn to the path leading from the pavement to j's flat.

    (I don't think we should all troop acroos the lawn though, Mr hardyman wouldn't like it)..... :)
    Hace 5 horas























  • Matt
    @ Lawrence ... I take it that there is no other way off the property other than the front gates i.e. a gate or door at the rear of the property. Therefore Joanna`s body must have been taken out the front gates and onto Canynge Road?
    Hace 5 horas























  • Lawrence
    There is no other way out of the property at the rear. There is a large building housing a synagogue and halls for the jewish pupils. That runs all the way along the rear boundary. The left boundary is a very high wall 20ft which runs along the entire left boundary. Behind that is the rifle range and sports pavillion.

    The right hand boundary also has a high wall and also two large sheds, with no way out. The boundary changes as it runs almost directly outside j's front door. Directly outside the door is a low wall, 4ft ish, it can be seen on the pics beneath the scaffolding. The path of no.42, directly outside j's flat, leads beneath the scaffold to a basement door.

    This area is the least exposed area in the immediate vicinity, all other aspects of the building are overlooked from one building or another. The scaffold also obscures the alley from being viewed from above.

    in addition if I could find any sway I would urge the police to eliminate this door from their enquiries



















  •  







































  •