Saturday, June 9, 2012

Jilly Johnson 58 : Airbrush Blitz That Jilly Adores.

Jilly Johnson airbrushing

JILLY JOHNSON AS SHE REALLY IS: Here, I’ve had my hair blow-dried, and my make-up applied professionally,  but this is the real me. You can see the sun-damage on my decolletage, the crow’s feet round my eyes, and the beginnings of crepey skin around my neck
Jilly Johnson airbrushing

WITH A LITTLE RE-TOUCHING: HERE, the wrinkles around my eyes and neck have been smoothed. My jaw has also been subtly sculpted, the vein on my forehead removed and the blemishes on my chest erased. My skin tone has been evened out, too

FULL GLOSSY MAG MAKEOVER: This is my favourite of the three images - although it bears little resemblance to the real me

FULL GLOSSY MAG MAKEOVER: This is my favourite of the three images - although it bears little resemblance to the real me. I love how the airbrush has blitzed all my wrinkles and plumped up my lips. My eyes are now sparkling and my jaw-line more defined


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2156562/Jilly-Johnson-58-loves-airbrush--po-faced-critics-say.html#ixzz1xHlBM5tt