Monday, March 21, 2011

Cliff richard seduced by ex wife of Jet Harris...the least he could do in that case was to help a dying friend...but not old Cliffy boy...that 'image' is for his public.

He also describes the time he was famously seduced by Carol Costa, the estranged wife of Jet Harris, a member of his backing group, The Shadows. "I was surprised but not unhappy to be seduced", he writes , but stresses that "sex is not one of the things that drives me". In 1996, he flatly denied he was gay. "I'm aware of the rumours, but I'm not gay."

Quote: 'I'm aware of the rumours, but I am not gay'


People who are close to Richard know the truth....but as I said who cares and why does he believe anyone else does...I hate a hypocrite.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/sir-cliff-speaks-frankly-about-his-companion-the-expriest-920825.html